Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Be Wary of the 10th of February


For fear of reprisals, I will say only that some Anonymous people have watched a little too much V for Vendetta. Granted Scientology seems like a cult created by a bad science fiction writer, but it's a cult with a lot of money and lots of lawyers. So as much as Anonymous excites the geeky warrior in me, I'm going to have to refrain from writing about my support of such nonsense. But what geeky goodness it really is.



Oops. I went and embedded that in my blog. First let me apologize to Scientologists everywhere. That's not good enough, you say? You want to take me where? I don't know what a Testing Center is, but I don't want to go there. Okay, okay. I give. Derek stole your signs in London. They're in the flat behind the bookcase. I had nothing to do with it.

Long live the resistance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

somebody has been drinking the Kool
-Aid (for those of you under thirty or new to plant Earth, consult www.urbandictionary.com...search terms "drink the kool aid")

we're watching you Renfroe!!!

S. Craig Renfroe, Jr. said...

I like Kool-Aid.