Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Look Like Val Kilmer Redux

So after screwing around yesterday about how an Irish museum guard told me, "You're the spitting image of Val Kilmer, you are." I know that sounds like stereotyped dialogue, but life is damned cliche. Anyway, my visual joke was that I wasn't the older, chubbier Kilmer but The Doors' Kilmer.

So today I get an email from "Vals Helpers." That's right, Val has "helpers." How does one get helpers? Are these just obsessed fans? Mel, I'm looking at you. Or are they employees? Or a sad, sad Kilmer himself? Included was the message, "These are current. Taken - June 08 at a benefit in Beverly Hills." Here is one of these pictures of Val Kilmer, who presumably I am the spitting image of. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Val's Helpers is a group of people that help publicize val's activities and most specifically help him raise money. They are overseen by a paid employee... not Val silly boy! thanks for posting the pic!

Mel said...

Though I have NOT acted on behalf of the Val Helpers group, I do whole-heartedly support their efforts. So you just keeping on looking at me :) I have nothing to hide....nothing at all ...

Heather said...

I had no idea people take Val Kilmer so seriously.