Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tanzer Continues to Change Lives with His Newest


Whatever way you go, you'll want to go out of your way to get a copy of Ben Tanzer's new novel Most Likely You Go Your Way And I'll Go Mine (out from Orange Alert Press). Did you see what I did there? You see, I'm using words and diction in the title in this different way where I...

Anyway, Tanzer of This Blog Will Change Your Life and This Zine Will Change Your Life fame, has written a novel like his first, Lucky Man, focusing on the lives of four characters. The relationships are just as precisely drawn as before, but this time he displays more of his wit and humor. With the recent release of his story collection Repetition Patterns, Tanzer is busy creating an impressive body of work. Work you should check out, no matter which way you're going (sorry, just couldn't help myself).

1 comment:

Ben said...

Hey buddy, many thanks for the kind words, much, much appreciated.