Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Resolution: More Blog Posts!


That's what I resolved Dec. 31, 2008. And you can see how that's worked out! God, I love breaking New Year's resolutions. The blog is over a year old! Happy birthday, blog! So at a year, it should be able to what...talk?....walk?....crawl, at least?...screw it, have a drink, blog...

So I'm back. Didn't even know I was gone, did you? And on my way back, cruising down once and future interstate 74, I realized the stretch I was bopping along was ceremonially named Andrew Jackson Highway. I blank for a few miles, only to notice the next memorial stretch is called "American Indian Highway." To be followed by...yep, more Andrew Jackson Highway. That's right...irony...happy new year.

(not pictured: American Indians & Andrew Jackson)

2 comments:

David Jack Bell said...

I knew you were gone, Craig. It broke me.

I've driven down that stretch of 74 many, many times and never thought of that. Thanks for giving me something else to feel guilty about.

S. Craig Renfroe, Jr. said...

Thanks for noticing, Dave. And you're welcome to the guilty feelings--tis the season.