Friday, April 25, 2008

Me on This Zine Will Change Your Life

I know, I know this is getting out of hand. I apology for the rash of self-promotion: Monkeybicycle, The Potomac, and now This Zine Will Change Your Life. I'm even getting tired of myself.

So don't go to This Zine Will Change Your Life for my story "An Introduction to My Open Mike Poetry Set." But rather go there because it has been paired with a picture and a song (can you say paired if there's a total of three things?). The picture is a brilliantly punkish photo by Adam Lawrence. The song is "Hello Fuji Boy" by Oh Astro. It contains samples from Hot Chip. Lionel Richie, and Fujiya & Miyagi. That's right. You have to see it and hear it for yourself, so click, don't type your way to This Zine Will Change Your Life. I mean, really, your life--I wasn't going to say anything but since this came up--could use a change.

No comments: