Thursday, June 5, 2008

Google Let Me Down

So a friend sent me the cryptic message: Brueggacino. I know this is probably in reference to a drink that will be like the drink I was addicted to in Greece, but I did what I always do: I Googled it. But when I hit Google Search, I got only this in return: "Your search - Brueggacino - did not match any documents." Not even a "Did you mean...."

I just stared at the page, dumbstruck, realizing how long it had been since Google didn't have the answer. I didn't know what to do. My world didn't make sense anymore. Is there a God, I wondered. I hit the search button again. Nothing. I went to MSN and did a MSN search but, of course, they had nothing. I almost cried.

Not only that, but here's what came up on Google Images when I searched for the promised kitten/puppy deathmatch:
Thanks, Google, thanks for nothing....I take it back, don't leave me, Google....

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I am drinking a Brueggacino right now and decided to Google it. This blog post was really the only thing that turned up. Anyway, it's an icy coffee drink along similar lines to McDonald's Frappe and Starbuck's Frappucino.