Sunday, December 13, 2009

There’s Still Time

To sponsor me in Dzanc Books Write-A-Thon. Every dollar counts. You’ll be essentially making me write for twenty-four hours straight.* You could win fabulous prizes.** Just think of the crazy things I’ll write that you can read for your low, low donation of anything you want to donate.*** Sponsor me today!****

*Straight here only means chronologically and may be stretched out over four days with breaks in between for eating, bathroom stops, sleep, drinking, video gaming, gardening, cartooning, romance novel reading, and sexual intrigue.
**There are no prizes. But you will get to see what I write during the event, so that’s sort of like a prize.
***The writing my not, in fact, be crazy, but instead only eyebrow raising. Admittedly it will probably be a domestic drama. With a band of rabid possums thrown in. One can never tell.
****Tomorrow will also be fine.

No comments: