Sunday, July 6, 2008

Here's a Limerick for You

So I'm in Limerick. Which, of course, must remind you of that time that I wrote that post about a dirty limerick for no reason whatsoever. I thought so. You may not know that the city of Limerick is known to the Irish as "Stab City." It's not what you think. It's because lots and lots of people here have been stabbed. Unless that's what you thought, in which case you should try to not be so cynical.

Here, however, is a lovely picture of Limerick, which is not so lovely because I took it:



Here is a picture from Limerick's darker underbelly:

2 comments:

Alex said...

I usually don't hit the S. Craig blog for graphic depictions of mutilated kitchen staff, but at least this post will save me my daily visit to www.f'edupchefs.com. Thanks!

S. Craig Renfroe, Jr. said...

Glad to be of service. Do you think this f'ed up chef got counted in the stabbing figures?