Friday, January 30, 2009

Me at the Special Orange Alert AWP Reading

So what are you doing Wednesday, February 11th, say around 7:30 p.m.? Want to hear brilliant people read brilliant writing in an engaging and entertaining way that will make you cry and laugh and rend your clothes? Would you like to see one of the readers humiliate himself? Well then, be at the THE BOOK CELLAR (4736-38 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625) for the Special Orange Alert AWP Reading, brought to you by the hard work of Jason Behrends. Here's a list of the killer readers (and me):

Blake Butler
Barry Graham
S. Craig Renfroe
Stephanie Kuehnert
Jason Jordan
John Domini
Allison Eir Jenks
Peter Schwartz
Ben Tanzer
Molly Gaudry

4 comments:

Molly Gaudry said...

See you there!

Jason Jordan said...

Ditto!

Ben said...

I will be there for sure, tell me though will there be goody bags? Because that would be really cool.

David Erlewine said...

Great line-up, Craig. I'm bummed as hell I can't make it. I hope to be there Friday/Saturday. Thanks for the note about the Dogzplot contest!